Barnet Homes Tenancy Agreement

In certain circumstances, a tenant`s custodian may apply for the tenant`s estate – our guide provides that we will consider an estate application if he can prove that he has lived 12 months as the principal residence in the property, that he has received a care allowance for the tenant and that he also needs housing. Opendoor Homes is a private provider registered with the social housing regulator. It owns and manages 50 housing units and currently provides more housing through its development program. Or a court order is obtained by a tenant who gives them sole possession of the lease. All questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be emailed, or written to Opendoor Homes, 3rd Floor, 2 Bristol Avenue, London, NW9 4EW. You can also call 020 8080 6587. 2. What is your policy with respect to a permanent mandate appointed for a social housing rental contract. We will write to you when we plan to change your lease and ask for your opinion.

We will carefully review your comments before making any changes. When requests are made to household members, it is in our legitimate interest to know who will be living on our premises to ensure that the accommodation offered is appropriate for current and near household needs to verify that the needs of household members are being met, to ensure that the services we offer are inclusive and that members of the local community are quietly benefiting from their livelihoods. We regularly use your contact information to send you information and communicate with you about your rental, rental or service. As a customer, we also inform you of events in your area. If you have a preferred contact method, you can let us know. However, we will use all available contact options if we need to contact you in case of an emergency or apply the terms of your lease or contract. In most cases, the discretionary estate benefits from a flexible tenancy agreement, unless the tenant enters a class of people who still receive a lifetime rent. If you would like to tell us about your rights, you can contact us at We also want to keep you informed of information about other products and services (from our companies and other serious businesses with which we work to provide services within our communities) that are not part of our primary landlord or housing management service that we may be of interest to you and for which this will help us achieve our goals, change our lives and our communities. These include information such as access to training and employment, financial advice, digital support and energy efficiency.

It is a legitimate business interest for us to send you from time to time postal messages that may include information on all these areas of our work. You may object to receiving this type of content from us in the mail. Before sending such electronic communications (for example. B e-mail and SMS), we follow the law and instructions that require us to obtain your consent. You can change your mind at any time. Please follow the instructions for cancelling e-mail messages or contact us by email at or by phone on 020 8080 6587. We do not have a “permanent power of attorney policy that applies to a social housing lease.”